Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pride and Piano

In the late of night, I can appreciate the harmonious sound of a piano. This sound could be the narrator of my life. The expression of my feelings, in a way that words could not handle. I just wonder what kind of human being could possibly create something so meaningful. All of the people I've met have left an imprint on my life. I find it hard to see it as an imprint, because people come and go like cats. Are people good? Do they have a sincere desire to do the right thing? Or is every action done in the name of functional altruism, in which an organism displays signs of kindness only for the respect from beings of the same kind? Gandhi was a good man. At least I have to believe that. All of what he did was in the name of good, was it not?

Why is the bedroom so cold? Why do you turn on your side?
Love will tear us apart again.

My Muse:

COMPTINE D'UN AUTRE ÉTÉ: L'APRÈS-MIDI

Yann Tiersen

le fabuleux destin d'amélie poulain ost

No comments:

Post a Comment